Honeyed Avocado Crêpes with Mango Sauce
- Mix honey with next four ingredients.
- Fold honey mixture into diced avocado; reserve.
- To assemble crepes, spread 2 tablespoons pastry cream on each crepe, leaving a 1-inch border around top edges and about 2-inches on the bottom edges.
- Distribute one-fourth of reserved avocado mixture evenly along center of crepes in the shape of a cone.
- Fold one side over the other to form a cone; fold tip end under.
- Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan; warm for 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Transfer each warmed crepe to a serving plate; pour ¼ cup mango sauce around each crepe.
- Garnish with flowers, sliced avocado and mango.
- Peel and dice 2 mangos; puree in blender or food processor.
- Add lemon juice and sugar to taste.