Hickory-smoked Barbecue Ribs
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 to 5 lbs. pork ribs
- 1 bottle (3.5 oz.) Wright's liquid smoke
- 2½ quarts water
- barbecue sauce (your own or store bought)
- Mix liquid smoke and water in large pot.
- Bring to boil and add ribs.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1½ to 2 hours.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Dip or brush with barbecue sauce.
- Place ribs in 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For crusty ribs, broil for 3 to 5 minutes.