Herb Garden Salad
- Original recipe
- Serves 4
- 6 cups mixed greens, torn into pieces (red leaf, Boston or romaine lettuce, radicchio, arugula, etc.)
- ⅓ cup mixed fresh herbs, chopped (parsley, thyme, basil, chives, cilantro, dill, tarragon, etc.)
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 16 walnut halves
- 1 tbsp organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Toss the greens, herbs, and radishes with the oil and toss again with the vinegar.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes and walnuts.
- Dust lightly with pepper and serve.
- 169 calories | 15g fat (.7g sat) | 3.5g protein | 8g carbohydrates | 0mg cholesterol | 16mg sodium