Ham and Cabbage Hash
A filling Irish dish that's quick and easy to prepare. Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Add cabbage, onion and carrots.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add in potatoes, ham, Worscestershire sauce and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.