- Soak the wheat in the water overnight.
- Tie in a cloth and put some weight on it.
- 24 hours after roots come out from the wheat.
- Dry them and grind like (kansar).
- Mix wheat gruel in cold milk and cook on low heat.
- Stir until the gruel comes up.
- Add a pinch of alum powder.
- Cook until all the water dries from the paste.
- Add saffron and sugar.
- When the paste thickens and stops sticking to the side of the pot, add cardamom (elaichi) and nutmeg powder.
- Mix well.
- Grease a plate and spread the mixture.
- Decorate it with chopped almonds.
- Cool and cut into pieces.