This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lowery Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 small package lemon gelatin
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup concord grape juice
- 1¾ cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- grated lemon peel
- Lightly oil 4 dessert glasses.
- In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water then stir in grape juice and chill until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in whipped topping then pour into glasses.
- Chill until set then garnish with lemon peel and serve.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group