I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Klein Estate in DeSoto, Texas in 1984. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 thin pork cutlets
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Season pork with garlic pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté pork just until lightly browned about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to skillet scraping up any brown bits in bottom of pan.
- Cook over high heat stirring until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Spoon pan sauce over pork and top with cheese.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group