Ginger and Peach Chicken
- Four med (12 oz total) boned skinless Chicken breast halves spray a large skillet with nonstick spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add Chicken.
- Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or till tender and no longer pink; turn to brown evenly.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm. Meanwhile, drain peaches, reserving juice.
- Add water to juice to equal ½ cup. Stir in cornstarch, gingerroot, and salt.
- Add to skillet. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Gently stir in peaches and water chestnuts: heat through.
- On a serving platter or 4 individual plates arrange rice, pea pods, and Chicken.
- Spoon sauce over Chicken. ** per serving: 321 calories, 30 g protein, 41 g carbohydt=rates, 3 g fat, 72 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 459 mg potassium
Chicken and Peach Salad Videos