Gee Estate Irish Cream Chocolates
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Irish cream liqueur
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Heat chocolate, irish cream and whipping cream in a double boiler over medium heat stirring constantly until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans then drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper and cool for an hour.
- Remove from wax paper and store in airtight container.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group