Game Night Stew
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 – 4 carrots, sliced
- 2 – 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 6 potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 x 10-ounce cans beef broth
- water to cover
- In pressure cooker, brown ground beef until crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients and water to cover.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure.
- Serve with hot buttered bread and be on your way!.