| American cuisine | Pizza
|Four in one pizza
Barbecue chicken pizza corner
Pizza Margherita corner
Hawaiian pizza corner
Pepperoni pizza corner
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 or 10 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal, if desired.
- Unroll pizza dough and press out on cookie sheet into a 12 by 14 inch shape.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake crust 6 or 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese in a cross shape to divide crust in fourths.
- In each corner, spread one of the above toppings (or one of your own!).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of all.
- Bake another 10 to 14 minutes,until cheese is bubbly but not burned.
- Cut each corner into 4 squares.