Fish and Clam Chowder
- In 3-quart saucepan combine potatoes, celery, green onions and oil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender (6 to 8 minutes).
- Stir in broth. Cover; continue cooking until potatoes are tender (10 to 15 minutes).
- Stir in fish, spinach and 3 cups milk.
- Continue cooking until fish flakes with a fork (4 to 7 minutes).
- In small bowl, combine remaining milk with flour; stir into soup.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, until soup is slightly thickened (4 to 5 minutes). #Add all remaining ingredients; continue cooking until soup is heated through (1 to 2 minutes).