- Clean, wash and cut the fish in pieces.
- Remove all bones and grind together with the crust less bread which was moistened in milk or water and then squeezed.
- Beat the butter until creamy, adding the yolks one by one, then the finely chopped Onion, parsley, salt, pepper, the fish mixture and the whipped egg whites at the end, mixing everything well.
- butter a clean cloth, place the mixture within, tie the ends, not very tightly, and place in a pot with salt water.
- Boil for 30 minutes, covered.
- When ready, take out of the cloth, slice and serve warm with butter, egg or milk based sauce.