Firey Habanero Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 cup dark soy sauce
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seed oil
- ¼ cup minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns crushed
- 4 habanero or scotch bonnet peppers
- 3 teaspoons chili paste
- sprinkle chicken wings with essence before cooking!
- 5 tablespoons sweet paprika
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a large sealable 1 gallon plastic bag and remove as much air as possible.
- Then massage mix into chicken wings thoroughly using hands.
- Flatten bag in fridge and turn every hour.
- Marinate at least 4 hours, overnight is better.
- Place wings on a cookie sheet so that they do not touch.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and place tray on center rack.
- Once they start to brown, turn every 10 minutes.
- When wings bubble clear juices.