- In a molcajete or mortar and pestle, mash together the garlic and anchovies, then add the lime juice.
- Whisk in the olives and artichoke hearts, then the Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic oil.
- To make croutons, brush the bread slices on one side with garlic oil, place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees f.
- Until they just begin to brown.
- Turn the bread over, brush with garlic oil and bake until this side begins to brown.
- Allow the toast to cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Place the egg in a small bowl or saucepan and cover it with boiling water.
- After 1 minute remove to a pan of cold water.
- Next, break the egg into the salad bowl and whisk it into the mixture.
- Add the lettuce, parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Toss well and serve immediately.