Elixir Cleanse Soup
- Put the garlic, ginger and habanero in a food processor, or blender, and grind to a fine puree, adding a few drops of the lime juice to loosen it up a bit.
- Place this in a 1½- or two-quart sauce/soup pan, over medium high heat.
- Sauté for 10 seconds and removed from heat.
- Pour in the broth, return pan to heat, let it come to a slow simmer.
- Cook for 15 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
- Divide the garnish vegetables between four soup bowls and pour the broth over.