Diabetic-friendly Whipped Topping
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup instant dry milk
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup equivalent sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry milk and water and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to whipped milk and beat at high speed for 4minutes.
- Stir sugar and sugar substitute together and add gradually to the whipped milk while it is being beaten.
- Add vanilla to whipped topping and refrigerate until used.
- Can be spread on top of pies or used as a garnish for pies, puddings, or gelatins.
- It should be prepared as close to serving time as possible since it loses volume after a period of time.
1 Serving = 2t Exchanges = Free (⅓ cup is 1 Veg Exchange) Calories=12.