Crunchy Strawberry Jello Salad
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ½ – 1 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package Dream Whip (prepare as directed on package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (prepared as directed on package)
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- Mix pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar in bowl.
- Press into 13 x 9 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350°F; cool.
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and ¾ cup sugar, then add the prepared Dream Whip.
- Pour on top of crust and chill.
- Prepare Jell-O as directed on package and partially set; add strawberries.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture and chill until completely jelled.
- Cut into squares.