Crock Pot Beef and Macaroni Casserole
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From Rival Crock-Pot cookbook, date unknown
- Servings: 6
- 1 package package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1½ pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 each stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 can tomato soup
- grated cheddar or Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- Toss cooked noodles in oil.
- Place in greased crock-pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except grated cheese.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 8 hours. (High: 2 to 3 hours).