- In a deep-fryer heat oil over medium-high heat to 365°F.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs until frothy.
- Sprinkle crawfish tails with 1 tablespoon of seasoning and add to eggs.
- Stir in bell peppers, green onions, garlic, salt, flour, baking powder and milk; consistency will be wet.
- Using a large metal tablespoon, drop beignet mixture into oil and fry about 3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Do this in 2 batches.
- Using a slotted spoon remove beignets and drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning over beignets.
- To serve, spoon sauce onto 4 dinner plates and place 5 to 6 beignets on top of each.
- Sprinkle rims of plates with extra seasoning.