Cold Noodles with Pineapple
- Boil the noodles for 2 or 3 minutes in water until al dente.
- Plunge into cold water and then drain.
- Spread noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with the chopped pineapple.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and pour over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with the green onion, red pepper flakes, cilantro and ginger.
- ↑ Substitute pineapple tidbits for fresh if you want. You will need a large can.
- ↑ Garlic oil can be made by frying chopped garlic in oil until golden. Use, as a guideline, 1 part garlic to 4 parts oil. Do not strain the garlic.