Cinnamon Swirl Cake with Icing Drizzle
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 9 servings
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 envelopes rapid rise yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup milk, very warm
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 8x8 inch baking dish, let rest 10 min.
- Combine cinnamon mixture in a bowl.
- Top batter with cinnamon topping, poke topping into batter.
- Bake by placing in a cold oven, set temp to 350°F. Bake 30 min. or until lightly browned and firm in center. Cool 10 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.