Chunky Greek Salad
This was ok, but not terribly exciting. The original recipe called for ¼ cup olive oil and ¼ teaspoon oregano. I used Caesar dressing to give it a bit more flavor.
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped, 7 ounces
- 2 cups diced tomato, about 12 ounces
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped, 1¼ ounces
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup Caesar salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients and chill well before serving.
- 104 Calories | 8g Fat | 4g Protein | 4g Carbohydrate | 1g Dietary Fiber | 3g Net Carbs
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/