- Mix batter items together.
- Flour the fruit stuff items.
- Place the fruit stuff into a greased angel food cake pan (I use a bundt pan) pour the batter over the fruit stuff.
- Bake at 300°F degrees until done - about 1½ hours.
- Bake 15 minutes at 300°F, brush on honey.
- Continue to bake for 15 – 30 minutes more.
- Use two cupcake papers per serving.
- With the cake freshly removed, I use a hypo (syringe) and inject with one shot of the following: rum, amaretto (almond flavor), triple sec or Grand Marnier (orange flavor).
- Make these a month or so early.
- Wrap in Saran Wrap place in refrigerator.
- Bring back to room temp before serving.