Chocolate Vinegar Cake
- Sift the flour, Sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together into a mixing bowl.
- Make 3 wells in the dry ingredients.
- Pour vanilla into 1 well; vinegar into 1 well and melted butter into the third.
- Pour water over all. Beat with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 25 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan on rack. Frost with Mocha chocolate Frosting. Cut into squares.
- MOCHA chocolate FROSTING: Combine confectioners' Sugar, cocoa, softened butter, coffee, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- Beat, with an electric mixer set at medium speed, until smooth.