Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream sheese and brown sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and liqueur; pour over crust. Bake at 325 degrees F., 35 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream and granulated sugar; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.