Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs, margarine and Sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill. Beat egg whites until soft peakes form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peakes form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450 degrees F.; 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.