- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Soak the badam in hot water for half an hour.
- Peel and grind into smooth paste.
- Bring the half cream milk to boil, add badam paste, sugar to taste and a few strands of saffron and simmer for some time.
- Mix refined flour and semolina with ½ cup of ghee along with a pinch of salt.
- Make a soft dough, keep aside for an hour and kneed it again.
- Make 10 small balls and roll to chapatis size.
- Mix ¾ cup ghee and the rice flour into a paste.
- Smear this paste on each of the chapattis and arrange one above the other and roll it like a Swiss roll.
- Cut the roll into 2" size pieces and press lightly on Swiss roll and flatten to make a small poori.
- Deep fry in refined oil and sprinkle sugar on it.
- Serve the chirotis with badam milk.