Chinese New Year Noodles
- Remember the basic rule for chowing: have everything ready before you light the wok.
- Soak and prepare the vegetables, mix the sauce, and then go to it.
- Heat the wok and add the oil, salt, garlic, and ginger.
- Chow for a moment and then add the vegetables.
- Chow until hot and tender and then add the sauce, the drained noodles, and the chicken stock to the wok.
- Stir and simmer uncovered until the noodles are clear and tender and have absorbed most of the broth.
- Taste for salt and place in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.