Chicken Enchiladas I
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07 From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas (8")
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Mix soup and sour cream.
- Heat butter in saucepan.
- Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender.
- Add chicken, chilies and 2 tbsp soup mixture.
- Spread ½ cup soup mixture in 2 qt. shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in dish.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group