Ceviche de Garbanzos
- 3 cans garbanzo beans
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 3 pork sausages or "chorizos", fried and chopped (optional)
- 1 small jar baby corn, sliced (optional)
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a large jar or glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let stand in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve cold as an hors d'oeuvre with saltine crackers.