- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Wash cauliflower, and remove green leaves.
- Separate the cauliflower into flowerets, slicing the large ones into bite-size pieces.
- Trim off large leaves of broccoli.
- Remove tough ends of lower stalks, and wash broccoli thoroughly.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients except bacon; add to vegetables, tossing gently.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with bacon.