Candy Sushi Snack Bites
Candy roll-ups in the shape of sushi. Makes 48 'sushi' rolls.
- 12 fruit leather wrappers
- ½ cup semi-sweet white chocolate chips
- 1 x 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 36 worm-shaped gummy candies
- Unwrap fruit leather, remove clear plastic wrap, lay flat on large tray.
- In large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows and milk.
- Place saucepan on burner.
- Turn burner to low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate and marshmallows are melted, about 10 minutes.
- Add cereal to marshmallows; mix well.
- Turn burner off.
- Spoon ½ cup cereal mixture onto each fruit leather piece.
- Spread mixture evenly across fruit roll.
- Press down firmly using back of spoon.
- Place 3 worm-shaped gummy candies along center of each fruit leather piece.
- Roll up.
- Press to seal securely.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.