- Combine flour, butter and nuts and put into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven (400 degrees) for 15 minutes until browned.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix half of the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and cream cheese and spread over the cooled cake.
- Then mix 1½ cups cold milk with chocolate pudding and spread over the first layer.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the rest of the milk and spread this on top of the other two layers.
- Cover with the rest of the whipped cream and sprinkle nuts on top.