California Avocado Cajun-Spiced Dipping Sauce
Serve your customers this spicy dipping sauce for Onion flowers, fried vegetables, Chicken wings or use as a topping for grilled meat, poultry, or egg dishes. California avocado makes almost any dish command a better price.
- 1 California avocado (8 ounces)
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped Onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- Large pinch ground black pepper or to taste
- Pinch white pepper or to taste
- Pinch Cayenne or to taste
Roughly mash avocado. (Texture should not be smooth.)
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Chill 1 hour to marry flavors.
Best served the day it's made.