C.Q.F. or Chili con Queso con Fun
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Esther Wells, Look Who's Cooking in Laguna Beach
- 2 small can Ortega chiles, chopped
- 2 cans green chili salsa
- 1 box processed cheese spread (8 oz)
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- green onions, chopped to taste
- Mix it all in a casserole.
- Place on warmer (I use electric) for a few hours before your get together.
- Serve with tortilla chips (preferably homemade) on your coffee table, right on the warmer, and have fun.