Brown Rice Peach Crisp II
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 29-ounce can peach slices, drained, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup Honey, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine rice, peaches and 1/4 cup Honey in greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour and spices in small bowl; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over rice; drizzle remaining 1/4 cup Honey on top.
- Sprinkle nuts on top, if desired. Bake at 350 degrees 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.