Broccoli in Lemon Sauce
- Cook broccoli in a shallow, heat-resistant, non- metallic, 1½-quart baking dish.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter or margarine in microwave oven 30 seconds.
- Blend in flour with a fork until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 1 minute or until thickened and smooth.
- Gradually stir in lemon peel and juice so that the mixture does not curdle.
- Stir in salt and ginger until well blended.
- Spoon sauce over drained broccoli spears.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.