(Redirected from Biscuits)
A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Turn dough out onto floured board or tabletop.
- Knead 15 to 20 times. Roll or pat to ¾” thickness.
- Using a cutter or knife, divide dough into 10 equal parts.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 – 15 minutes at 400°F.