Berry Dessert Nachos I
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 23 minutes
- Servings: 6
- ¾ cup sour cream, light or fat-free
- ¾ cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp almonds, sliced
- 1 tbsp semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, dessert topping, vanilla, and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cover and chill while preparing tortillas.
- Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, stir together sugar and ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool completely.
- To serve, divide tortilla wedges among six dessert plates.
- Top with raspberries and/or blackberries and sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and grated chocolate.
- 213 Calories | 7g Total Fat | 3g Saturated Fat | 168mg Sodium | 31g Carbs | 5g Dietary Fiber | 8mg Cholesterol | 5g Protein
- Exchanges: ½ fruit | 1½ other carbs | 1½ fat
- Carb Choices: 1½
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/