Beer and Wings Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt margarine and oil over medium heat.
- Add drumettes, season with salt and pepper and brown on all sides for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and place in shallow, greased casserole.
- Add vegetables and stir cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until onion is limp.
- Stir in beer and chicken stock.
- Pour over drumettes and bake, uncovered, for 20 – 25 minutes or until the inside of the drumettes are no longer pink.
- Serve with rice or couscous.