Beef and Potato Casserole
When Your Family is Hankering For Meat And potatoes, Put Together This Easy Casserole.
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (1 Cup)
- 1 Package (8 Ounces) Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Cup Betty Crocker? Potato Buds? Mashed potatoes (dry)
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 2/3 Cup Original Bisquick? Mix
- 2 Teaspoons Chopped Fresh chives
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoons Original Bisquick? Mix
- 1 Can (18.8 Ounces) Progresso? Ready-to-Serve Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 Bag (1 Pound) Green Giant? Frozen Broccoli Cuts, Thawed And Drained
- 1/4 Cup ketchup
- 1. Heat Oven to 400?f. Cook Beef, Onion, Mushrooms And salt in 12-Inch Skillet Over Medium Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Until Beef is Brown.
- 2. While Beef is Cooking, Heat water And butter to Boiling in 2-Quart Saucepan; Remove From Heat. Stir in potatoes (dry) And sour cream. Let Stand 1 Minute, Then Stir Vigorously Until Smooth. Stir in 2/3 Cup Bisquick Mix, The chives And egg.
- 3. Drain Beef Mixture. Stir 3 Tablespoons Bisquick Mix Into Soup. Stir Soup Mixture, Broccoli And ketchup Into Beef Mixture. Heat to Boiling. Boil Uncovered 1 Minute. Pour Into Ungreased 3-Quart Casserole. Scoop Potato Dumpling Mixture Around Edge of Casserole.
- 4. Bake Uncovered 25 to 30 Minutes or Until Dumplings Are Light Golden Brown.
High Altitude (3500-6500 Ft)
- 1 Serving: Calories 460 (calories From Fat 245); Fat 27g (saturated 12g); Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 1200mg; Potassium 700mg; Carbohydrate 32g (dietary Fiber 4g); Protein 22g % Daily Value: Vitamin a 34%; Vitamin c 28%; Vitamin d 12%; Calcium 14%; Iron 16%; Folic Acid 20%Diet Exchanges: 2 Starch; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes