Bass with Basil
From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 pounds striped bass filets 
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon (fresh)
- 4 – 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Marinate the fish in the oil and lemon juice for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill for 10 – 15 minutes, turning once.
- The length of time depends upon the thickness of the fillet.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and sauté the garlic for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently on low heat.
- Do not let it brown.
- Add the basil and a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the garlic butter over the top of the fish just before serving.