Banana Bread V
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup Sugar Twin
- ⅓ cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ¾ teaspoon vinegar
- 3 bananas, ripe, mashed
- Blend sugar, Sugar Twin, and margarine.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Sift flour and soda into bowl and stir.
- Mix milk and vinegar together, then add to mixture.
- Fold in bananas.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F in greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Let cool and cut into 20 slices.
Per serving (1 slice):
- Calories 108 | fat 3.6g | cholesterol 14 mg | carbohydrate 12g | sodium 63mg
- Exchanges: Bread 1 | fruit ¼ | fat 1
- Weight Watcher Points - 4 Points
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/