Balsamic Vinaigrette I
Serve as part of Steamed Artichokes with Dipping Sauces
- 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup 365 organic balsamic vinegar
- ½ – ¾ cup 365 extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine shallots, parsley and vinegar.
- Whisk in olive oil until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in small dipping bowls.
Per serving (53g-wt.):
- 150 calories (130 from fat) | 14g total fat | 2g saturated fat | 2g dietary fiber | 1g protein | 5g carbohydrate | 0mg cholesterol | 470mg sodium
- "Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends/