Baba Ghanoush II
- Wash and prick the eggplant all over with a fork.
- Then, bake in a 400°F oven until the flesh is tender and soft, about 30 – 50 minutes depending on the sizes of the eggplant (for even more flavor, broil the eggplants over charcoals or even over the flame of a gas stove).
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Halve the eggplants and scoop out the flesh.
- You should have 2 – 2¼ cups of flesh.
- Beat in a mixer or food processor, with the lemon juice, until smooth.
- Mash the salt and garlic together, mix with the sesame paste and olive oil, and combine with the eggplant.
- Stir in the parsley, and drizzle with more olive oil, if desired.
- Best served and eaten with warm, fresh pita bread.