- Ethnicity - Orissa,East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Boil 2 ltrs water in a wide mouth pan, add Sugar,salt,cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp ghee
- Pour semolina slowly and stir continuously, cover the pan and reduce the flame
- Cook till it absorbs the water completely (to the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
- Knead it properly to make a smooth dough.
- Heat a pan, add coconut and Sugar, fry till the coconut turns golden brown.
- Make small balls of semolina dough, roll it and stuff it with the fried coconut.
- Deep fry till golden brown.