Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut bone-in pork rib chops
- 2 cups Apple Stuffing
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dark honey
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Chop Rub
- A heat-proof towel tied with twine and soaked with oil
- Combine lemon juice, honey, and salt in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Add pork chops, take as much air out as possible, seal, and refridgerate 24 hours.
- Take pork out. Place inside a bagel slicer. Using a narrow boning knife, make an incision until you hit bone. Sweep up and make the hole slightly larger. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Place Stuffing inside a gallon size zip top plastic bag. Snip a small hole in the corner. Place snipped corner inside incision in one of the pork chops. Squeeze to dispense. Dispense about 2 tbsp into each pork chop.
- Once all pork has been stuffed, massage Rub into both sides of each chop. Set aside.
- Quickly lube grill with towel. Grill pork over high heat 2 minutes, then twist 90° and cook for another 2 minutes. Flip and repeat 1 more time.
- Remove and let rest for 7 minutes. Serve.