American Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups Pumpkin mush
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 pie shell
- 1 medium pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- In a large Bowl combine sugars and eggs.
- Add in the Pumpkin mush, the spices, salt, and evaporated milk.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 50 minutes.