Xiang Mang Chao Ji Liu
- 1 mango
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 150 g fresh chicken meat
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Shred the chicken into small and long pieces, marinate with seasoning.
- Shred green and red pepper, mango and spring onion in short stalks.
- Heat the wok with oil, chopped garlic, add the chicken shred.
- Stir fry the chicken shred until cooked, dish up.
- Heat wok again, add oil and stir fry green and red pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, add sauce, stir and mix well.
- Add the mango, spring onion, stir well, then dish up.